For Which Disease cannabinoid is Used?
We all know that consuming marijuana has an impact on our body or brain, which can change depending on the variety we consume. We have different types of cannabinoids that act differently, each showing its own characteristics. Each variety has a different combination of cannabinoids, so each one will show completely different properties and uses. Today we will explain what disease each cannabinoid is for, so you can decide which variety best suits your needs.
The THC or Delta 9 Tetrahydrocannabinol is the cannabinoid best known and studied since it is considered most responsible for the psychoactive effects of the plant. Its effect is known as “high” or “high” and is responsible for noticing a lively and colorful brain effect.
- Among its therapeutic properties, it has been shown that it is capable of reducing vomiting and nausea, which added to its analgesic properties makes it a great help for chemotherapy patients. We also have antimetastatic and antitumor properties, which help us to treat some types of cancer.
- It is known to be a good protector against diseases related to old age and brain degeneration, such as Alzheimer’s.
- We know that it also favors the appearance of sleep, so we can also treat insomnia.
- It reduces the appearance of epileptic seizures, it will also help us to treat chronic diseases such as multiple sclerosis or Crohn’s disease.
- It lowers blood pressure strongly, so it will serve to also treat glaucoma.
- It helps people with asthmatic problems to breathe since it acts as a bronchodilator.
The CBD or Cannabidiol is a type of cannabinoid widely used for therapeutic uses, since not being illegal, we have a lot of products based on this cannabinoid sale. It shows a sedative effect, but unlike THC, it acts on the body and not on the brain. Among the best known and studied cannabinoids, it is the one that usually shows the least presence, but in some varieties, it can become the predominant cannabinoid. Cannabinoids buy online.
- It is the most powerful cannabinoid when it comes to relieving pain, showing itself as a great pain reliever.
- It has the ability to increase appetite, in turn calming nausea and vomiting.
- It is a powerful muscle relaxant.
- It works better as an antioxidant than vitamin C.
- It helps reduce the effects caused by diseases such as fibromyalgia or multiple sclerosis.
- Reduces blood pressure, clogged arteries, spasms, and seizures.
- It helps fight psoriasis and acne.
- It reduces anxiety, depression, and psychosis, so it can be used to treat schizophrenia.
- It helps fight insomnia.
- Extends the life of neurological cells, fighting brain degeneration.
- Stimulates bone growth.
- It calms the contractions of the small intestine, serving as a great help to treat Crohn’s disease and irritable bowel syndrome.
- It is the cannabinoid with more antitumor and antimetastatic properties, slowing down the progression and development of some cancers.
- It slows down the appearance of new tumors thanks to the fact that it is also anti-oncogenic.
The CBN or Cannabinol is what transforms THC when degrades, so it also has some psychoactive effects, but much less potent than THC. CBD offers you a “high” with an approximate potency of 10% THC. When a variety shows a high combination of THC-CBN, the consumer shows a lighter high effect, without becoming heavy, although in excess the effects are more powerful.
- It is a strong pain reliever, 3 times stronger than aspirin, and even more potent than THC.
- It is a great contribution for AIDS patients, since it acts as an immunosuppressant, reducing the degeneration of the immune systems.
The THCV or Tetrahydrocannabivarin is a cannabinoid that acts as an enhancer of THC, causing more rapid and intense effects, but with a shorter duration. It can intensify its effects up to 25%, but it will be half as short.
- It is the only cannabinoid capable of reducing appetite, so it can be used to treat obesity or diabetes.
- It works very well to calm the pain, showing itself as a more powerful pain reliever than THC.
- Stimulates healthy bone growth.
- Supports blood pressure by reducing combustions.
The CBC or Cannabichromeno is a cannabinoid that is hardly known because you have not done nearly studies. It is always found in amounts less than or equal to 1%, making it a rare cannabinoid and found in specific varieties.
- It is known to have anti-depressant properties, up to 10 times more potent than CBD.
- It helps fight insomnia.
- It limits the progression of some types of cancer, behaving in an antimetastatic and antitumor way.
- It is a great treatment for diseases like Alzheimer’s, as it helps fight brain degeneration, lengthening the life of neural stem cells.
The CBG or Cannabigerol is a cannabinoid that acts as a precursor of THC and CBD so costs much find our plants, provided in a number less than 1%.
- As an antibacterial and antibiotic, it is the most powerful cannabinoid since it gives better results than THC, CBD, and CBN.
- As a pain reliever and anti-inflammatory it works better than THC, but not as well as CBD.
- Stimulates bone growth.
- It is used to treat glaucoma or Crohn’s disease.
- It limits the reproduction of some types of cancer since it has antitumor and antimetastatic properties.
Usually, banks give us at most the THC-CBD combination, except in some image that shows us from an analysis of some specific variety, so we will not know exactly what cannabinoids each variety contains. Every time new cannabinoids are discovered and as far as we know there are already more than 80 types, so we hope that little by little, the banks will give us more and more information about what concentration of cannabinoids we find in each variety. Cannabinoids buy online.